New Nike Lunar Sale

Fri, Aug 30 2013 07:30am BST 1
nike free
nike free
15 Posts
In the May 12, 2008, a major earthquake in Sichuan, rescue workers rushed to the scene to save people. During the rescue, there was a touching thing! Chinese rescue team, there is a thin nurse, she is only nineteen years old, a nurse nor a yearNew Nike Lunar Sale. Because rescue teams need manpower, and she strongly urged to help, so I was transferred to the scene. One day, the rescue team at lunch. A tall woman doctor nurse a chance to see a small foot wear proper shoes, while the other foot was wearing army shoes. She felt very strange, thought: this child, how such shoes do? She walked in front of a small nurse, and said gently: "My child, how do you wear an inappropriate military shoes?" Nurse stammered: "I ...... my shoes off when the rescue could not find in the ruins, and on to others by wearing one shoe. "Female doctors also ask what the nurse had put a small bowl, went to help. In the evening, female doctors nurses did not take advantage of small breaks, quickly went to her side. Patted her shoulder, softly asked: "How many yards you wear shoes?" Nurse bewildered replied: "thirty-eight yards." Female doctor said happily: "GreatNike Free Run Shoes, I like you, but also to wear 38 shoes, I brought two pairs of shoes, come, you take a right. put it on, do not wear that big shoes, walking more comfortable! "Then, out from behind a pair of shoes . Small nurse listened, stunned. Female doctor puzzled and said: "a little faster, the shoes off, give it a try." Next to a nurse in a small female doctor listening to the words of the nurse, could not help sobbing up and said; "Doctor, useless, she Her shoes are not gone, but when she accidentally stepped on the rescue of glass fragments, but because she was anxious to save people, regardless of foot injuries. the evening, her feet had swollen like a bag, but she just Simply wrap a bitMens Nike Free 3.0 V2, she usually walks also withstood terrible pain like she will not let me tell anyone that she is no longer afraid to let others know of her participation in the rescue activities! "the nurse finished, have cried tears of people like. Doctors wiped his tears, said: "My child, you sit down, from tomorrow onwards, you can no longer participate in the rescue, to rest!" Then she carefully took off his army to help small nurse shoes, give small nurse again on the drug, dressing. The next day, the ruins appeared that thin figure.
Fri, Aug 30 2013 07:30am BST 2
nike free
nike free
15 Posts
About the New Year, my mother bought a pair of snow boots, a beginning, I did not know it was my shoes, because this pair of shoes a little big, was brown, rustic look, nothing like suitable for my age wearNike Lunar Shoes. So I asked: "Mom, who is this shoe?" Mother said: "You, the cold weather, it is necessary to wear such boots up!" I exclaimed: "This is really my new shoes do? Really new shoes do?" "I do not buy new shoes, new or old shoes do you?" Her mother said with a little angry. Is this is my new shoes do? I thought to myself: A few days ago my mother said, exams do well, then give me an award, it is these shoes do? So ugly shoes must be cheap, and still give me a reward it? I have this exam the top three, be white work hard! I was not convincedMens Nike Free 3.0 V2, I am thoroughly disappointed, so ordinary shoes turned out to be reward, or my New Year's shoes? More ugly! I do not want to wear these shoes for New Year ah! Because this thing ruin my good mood, the people are dejected, gas is not one to play. After a few days, the New Year came. Reluctantly, I had to wear this pair of new shoes only. Huh? How to wear into the feeling before and I imagine the feeling is totally different, and that there are hairy, I immediately felt a wave of heat from my feet. Under coming out, a good warm ah! And this new pair of heels I have this new pantsMens Nike Free 3.0 V3, indescribably good fit! Ha, evidently, have to change my bad temper, the world is not perfect thing, not because of a little sesame big pettishness it! This is a new year, I had a very happy, because I no longer worry for this pair of shoes, and it has become my treasures. That is it, I spent a happy and passionate New Year! Now, I'm getting a pair of shoes like this!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.